Verge 2.0 Metal Bolt Action Pen
Covid 19 : Due to flight disruptions, international shipping is delayed by up to 4 weeks - thanks for your understanding.
(AUD 45 = USD 33)
To increase your order, simply update Quantity at checkout.
The Verge 2.0 is a lightweight, compact pocket pen featuring a rifle-inspired bolt action mechanism and shockproof materials. Ketalon products are known for their toughness and ergonomics, and the V2 is no exception. It's among the shortest EDC pens anywhere, and the first model to use a reinforced polymer bolt in a metal body.
- Shockproof aircraft-grade T6061 aluminium body.
- Full-ring locking pocket clip (removable) made of heat-treated stainless steel.
- Fail-proof bolt action mechanism featuring glass fibre-reinforced polymer bolt (compatible with the Rohk Pen).
- Single moving part with lifetime reliability.
- Pocket-friendly, compact, lightweight : Length 4.2" (107mm), outer dia 0.47" (12mm), wall thickness 2mm, weight 1 oz (28 g).
- Ridged writing grip for gloved hands.
- No caps to lose, no assembly hardware, no click-end, no inked pockets, no screws/rivets/O-rings.
- Comes with black Parker-style/G2 refill (~98mm long). Compatible with Fisher Space/RiteintheRain refills (with Parker adaptor).
- Guaranteed for life.
Free shipping within Australia.
International shipping charged at checkout, tracking included.